Our promise to you…..
#1. With your safety in mind:
• We sanitise and disinfect all reusable tools in accordance with industry “best practices.”
• Any file/implement that can’t be disinfected, are either disposed of or given to the client after a single use.
• We wash our hands before and after each service and wear gloves during each service.
• We use clean towels and sanitised implements for each client.
• We will never use a blade to cut your skin, including calluses. Heavy callus should be addressed by a podiatrist.
• We only use quality, professional-grade, cosmetic-grade, safe products that have been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
• We take steps to minimize your expose to odors, vapors. These steps include using covered bins, storing products in cupboards when not in use. Diffusing essential oils in each treatment room. Using an Air Purifier to sanitise the air by removing pollutant, allergens and toxins.
• We take steps to minimize your expose to odors, vapors, and filing dust during your treatment. These steps include using covered garbage bins, cleaning as we work and keeping products tightly sealed after each use.
• We have Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) on all the products we use. If you have any questions about the safety of a product being used during your service, please ask.
• If we use an electric drill during your acrylic refill please be assured that we have undergone training on how to use it safely and painlessly.