Lash Lift Services
With our Lash Lift Services you can wake up to Luscious Lashes in under an hour!
Lash lifting is a technique that has the ability to give the appearance of longer, thicker and darker lashes.
This treatment is a fantastic alternative to eyelash extensions, perfect for short lashes with minimal aftercare.
First, we have a consultation, to find out what lift you desire.
After the consult, you get to lay down and relax whilst we cleanse and assess your lashes.
Next, your lashes are measured for rod size then glued to silicon rods, and then the required lifting and setting lotions are applied to your eyelashes.
Once the lifting process has been completed and the rods are carefully removed we finish the services with an eyelash tint leaving you with instant results.
After the consultation is complete, the Lash Lift service takes approximately 45 minutes which includes tinting of your lashes.
- Anyone who has eyelashes that are very fair or have uneven colouring.
- Perfect for short lashes.
- Ideal for anyone who loathes applying mascara each morning.
Lash Lift Services are NOT suitable for anyone who has
- a fever and feels unwell
- a positive reaction to the patch test
- Cuts, abrasions, burns, swelling on or around the eye/eyebrow area
- Eczema/Psoriasis of the eye area
- Impetigo (a contagious bacterial skin infection forming pustules and yellow crusty sores.)
- Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye)
- Eye irritations or inflammations
- had a recent eye operation
- Scar tissue to the eye area
- Constant watery eyes
- Hypersensitive skin or eyes
- Alopecia (loss of hair)
- Bells Palsy
- Trichotillomania (impulse control disorder)
- has any disease or disorder that causes shaking, twitching or erratic movements
- has Dry Eye Syndrome
- has Glaucoma
- is post Chemotherapy
- has any disease/disorders that causes shaking, twitching or erratic movements
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Menopause/Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Latex Free
Prior to your first Lash Lift treatment we highly recommend that you undergo a patch test to make sure you don’t have any sensitivities to the lotions and glue that are used during each treatment.
During a patch test we will apply a small quantity of the adhesive, lifting and setting lotions to the crease of your arm and behind one ear, then both areas are covered with some hypo-allergenic tape allowing you to go on with your day.
Once the recommended waiting time of 24 hours has expired, (48 hours for pregnant women) and no allergic reaction is present, the service can be completed.
If however, if you do not wish to be patch tested prior to your appointment, you can still have the service but a waiver form will need to be completed before you have the treatment.
If you are planning to have gorgeous lashes, Spray Tans or Facials must be done 24 – 48 hours after the Lash Lift Service.
Includes a consultation, full eyelash assessment, Lash Lift and Tint.
Bonus: with every Lash Lift service we include a Collagen Anti Wrinkle Eye Gel Treatment which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Every 4-6 weeks we recommend having your eyelashes re-tinted (depending on your lash growth). Includes tint application to eyelashes.
Prior to your first Lash Lift treatment, we highly recommend that you undergo a patch test to make sure you don’t have any sensitivities to the lotions and glue that are used during each treatment.