Lash Lift Services
With our Lash Lift Services you can wake up to Luscious Lashes in under a hour!
What is a Lash Lift?
Lash lifting is a technique that has the ability to give the appearance of longer, thicker and darker lashes.
This treatment is a fantastic alternative to eyelash extensions, perfect for short lashes with minimal aftercare.
What happens during a lash lift appointment?
First we have a consultation, to find out what lift you desire. After the consult is complete you get to lay down and relax whilst we cleanse and assess your lashes.
Next your lashes are measured for rod size then glued to silicon rods, then the required lifting and setting lotions are applied to your eyelashes.
Once the lifting process has been completed and the rods are carefully removed. We finish the service with an eyelash tint which leaves you with instant results, lasting up to 12 weeks even after showering and swimming.
How long will the appointment take?
Once the consultation is complete, a Lash Lift service takes approximately 30 – 45 minutes which includes a lash tint.
Who is best suited for a Lash Lift?
- Women who have eyelashes that have uneven colouring or are very fair.
- Perfect for short lashes.
- Ideal for women who loathe applying mascara each morning.
Who are Lash Lift Services not suitable for?
Lash Lift Services are NOT suitable for anyone who
- is unwell with a fever
- has a positive reaction to the patch test
- has Cysts/Styes/Style
- has cuts, abrasions, burns, swelling on or around the eye/eyebrow area
- has Eczema/Psoriasis of the eye area
- has Impetigo (a contagious bacterial skin infection forming pustules and yellow crusty sores.)
- has Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye)
- has eye irritations or inflammations
- has had a recent eye operation
- has scar tissue to the eye area
- has constant watery eyes
- has hypersensitive skin or eyes
- has Alopecia (loss of hair)
- has Bells Palsy
- has Trichotillomania (impulse control disorder)
- has any disease or disorder that causes shaking, twitching or erratic movements
Considerations that require a GP referral for anyone
- who has Dry Eye Syndrome
- who has Glaucoma
- who is post Chemotherapy
- with any disease/disorders that causes shaking, twitching or erratic movements
Considerations that we need to know about
- Pregnancy/breast feeding
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Menopause/Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Our Lash Lift Services are:
- Gluten Free
- Paraban Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Latex Free
Prior to your first Lash Lift treatment we highly recommend that you undergo a patch test to make sure you don’t have any sensitivities to the lotions and glue that are used during each treatment.
During a patch test we will apply a small quantity of the adhesive, lifting and setting lotions to the crease of your arm and behind one ear, then both areas are covered with some hypo-allergenic tape allowing you to go on with your day.
Once the recommended waiting time of 24 hours has expired, (48 hours for pregnant women) and no allergic reaction is present, the service can be completed.
If however, if you do not wish to be patch tested prior to your appointment, you can still have the service but a waiver form will need to be completed before you have the treatment.
If you are planning to have a gorgeous lashes, Spray Tans or Facials must be done 24 – 48 hours after the Lash Lift Service.
Lash Lift Service 45 mins$70.00Includes a consultation, full eyelash assessment, Lash Lift and Tint. Bonus: with every Lash Lift service we include a Collagen Anti Wrinkle Eye Gel Treatment which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Tint Maintenance 30 mins$25.00Every 4-6 weeks we recommend having your eyelashes re tinted. Includes tint application to eyelashes.
Patch Testing 15 minsP.O.A.Prior to your first Lash Lift treatment we highly recommend that you undergo a patch test to make sure you don’t have any sensitivities to the lotions and glue that are used during each treatment.